BOOK A PRIVATE LESSONS
FOR MEMBERS ONLY
JUAN IGNACIO CALDERÓN
EPEE & FOIL
SABRE, FOIL & FITNESS
Please follow our basic rules for scheduling a private lesson with one of our coaches in order to maximize your success.
1. You must book the appointment in the system or in the SDFC office a minimum of 12 hours before the scheduled lesson.
2. Cancellations will be accepted up to four hours before the scheduled lesson.
3. Private lessons are 20 minutes. A maximum of two lessons per student can be booked for the same day.
4. Fencers who are not SDFC members can book a lesson through the calendar as a drop-in for $40. Non-member fencers also may buy a five-lesson package, valid for three months, at the office.
5. If your preferred coach is not available, please know that you may book a lesson with any of the other coaches for your weapon. The SDFC coaching staff works as a team and follows a development plan for every member. All of the coaches will know where you are in your development and what needs to be worked on.